Hello everyone! Spring is already here and our last day of school will be Friday, April 7th and we will celebrate it with the traditional Bicycle Parade! Classes will resume on Tuesday, April 25th. Hope you enjoy your well-deserved time off
This year we will have two weeks filled with fun and activities at our SPRING CAMP! Starting Monday, April 10th thru Friday, April 21st, from 9 am – 2 pm. For more information, contact our office staff.
Later in the month, the week of April 25th – April 28th will kick off the fun and silliness leading up to celebrate Día del Niño – Children’s Day! The week-long celebration will give kids a chance to trade their uniforms for something that’s a lot more fun to wear!
(Detailed information will be sent via email and posted in every classroom).
APRIL CLASSROOM THEMES
• The planets
• Día del Niño / Children’s Day
MARK YOUR CALENDARS!
Friday, April 7th
• Spring Bicycle Parade 10:30am – 12:00pm
Don’t forget to decorate your bicycle!
• Invite family and friends!
• No uniform / Wear spring colors
• 12:00pm dismissal / No PM Extended Care
Monday, April 10th – Monday, April 24th
• Spring Break / School Closed
April 25th – Friday, April 28th (Special Events Week)
Thursday, April 27th (Children’s Day Celebration)
• Celebration in every classroom
• Please do not send lunch
• no uniform
• Regular school hours for all groups—Extended care will be available
Miss Yvette, Miss Iliana & Miss Christina
• Emma Ramirez 4/8
• Jordan Gaghagen 4/9
• Georgiana Apostolopoulos 4/2
• Mila Tal 4/9
Green Hills Staff
• Monica Magoni 4/11
If you would like to celebrate your child’s birthday at school, please give us at least one week’s notice so we may plan accordingly. Also, we kindly ask that you bring enough treats so your child can share with his/her entire class.
COMING NEXT MONTH…
Monday, May 8th
• Mother’s Day activity @ 9:30am
Friday, May 12th
• ART SHOW & FUNDRAISER
Featuring artwork created by our students
• 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
• Wine and Hors d’oeuvres will be served
Friday, May 19th
• Teacher Appreciation Day
• 12:00 am dismissal for 2 yr. olds and Pre-k3
• 12:30 am dismissal for Pre-K4 and Kinder
• Extended care will not be available
Monday, May 29th
• Memorial Day
• School closed
PARENTS: Please remember we are a completely nut-free environment.
Mandatory School Uniform
1. Navy blue sweatshirt with school logo
2. Pink or blue polo shirt with school logo
3. Green t-shirt with school logo (worn Fridays and on field trips)
4. Navy blue school pants (not jeans); navy blue skirt/skort/shorts
5. White socks
6. Black school shoes or tennis shoes (nothing with blinking lights or sounds)
7. Blue tote bag with school logo (bring it on Mondays, take it home on Fridays)
TUITION INFORMATION: PLEASE READ!
• Tuition is due on the 1st of the month and delinquent after the 5th
• Late fee of $75.00 will be charged if payment is made after the 5th
• Pre-3, Pre-4 and Kinder: Parents, if you arrive after 8:45am, please go to the school office and a staff member will walk your child to their classroom
• 2-yr-olds: Parents, if you arrive after 9:00am, please go to the school office and a staff member will walk your child to their classroom
• If you are picking up your child early:
o Please notify/call us
o Please stop by the school office
o Do not interrupt your child’s class
• We kindly ask you notify the school if:
o If your child is going to be absent for any reason
o If someone other than yourself is picking up your child
• Weekly Teacher meeting every Friday at 8:00am. Classroom doors for children in Pre-3, Pre-4 and Kinder will open at 8:35am
PARKING LOT SAFETY REMINDERS:
• Keep an eye on your child at all times—be extra careful during drop-off and pick-up times
• Keep social conversations to a minimum
• Please be on time at both start and dismissal times
CONGRATULATIONS to the COHEN family for the birth of their baby girl RAQUEL!
Also CONGRATULATIONS to the ARRECHEA family for the birth of their baby girl VICTORIA!